One of the best things you can do to boost your immune system and avoid flares is to take good care of your mental health and reduce your stress and anxiety. But with constant COVID-19 coverage it can be hard to focus on positivity. Check out our list of awesome, free activities to help you reduce stress.
There are many free online resources available right now that you can take advantage of for stress relief. Here are a just a few of the companies and individuals who have created free access to meditations and other stress-relieving activities to do online.
- https://www.headspace.com/ is offering many free mindfulness and meditation resources during the covid crisis
- Hay House. They have an entire list of books, articles, meditations, podcasts that are uplifting, such as how to overcome fears, and how to shift out of crisis mode.
- NPR has created 6 hours of calm music to soothe your nerves. Click here to listen.
- Sadhguru will be streaming LIVE from Isha Yoga Center every day from 8:30 – 9:10 am ET (don’t miss the rare opportunity to see him LIVE). Click here to watch. He also has many pre-recorded short talks on YouTube you can search for.
- USA Today's Humankind and Steve Hartman's On the Road are sharing news stories that highlight the good in the world.
- SoulPancake, Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday, and UpliftConnect are giving us reasons to celebrate humanity and creativity.
- Nick Ortner has released a tapping meditation to release Coronavirus anxiety. (Tapping is taking your fingers and literally “tapping” on different energy points to relieve stress and anxiety). Try it!
- Jessica Ortner has recorded “Finding Ease During Troubled Times’ tapping video
- Food Matters has put together 10 free yoga and meditation classes you can do at home.
To learn more about the connection between lifestyle and autoimmune disease, download our free ebook "Pills or Plates: A Natural Approach to Mastering Autoimmunity."