Mymee’s personalized trial & care platform is clinically validated for patients with unmanageable symptoms and complex sensitivities to their exposome, resulting from ≥1 autoimmune disease or long COVID.
Enrolled patients reported a mean improvement across 59 patient-reported symptoms of 40% in an average of 17 weeks.
Patients with moderate to severe symptoms achieved statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement across all ten HRQoL PROMISⓇ domains.
In peer-reviewed studies of personalized trials, the mostly commonly reported symptoms at enrollment included*:
- Pain & aches in joints
- Limitation of movement
- Feeling of weakness
- Pain or cramps in muscles
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Night waking
- Brain fog (poor memory, confusion)
- Numb or tingly sensation
- Intestinal or abdominal pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Tremor or restless leg
The most frequent diseases in the studies included:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lupus (SLE)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Long COVID
- Mixed connective tissue disease
- Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis plus rheumatic symptoms
- Psoriasis plus rheumatic symptoms
- Multiple sclerosis plus rheumatic symptoms
Additional research and analysis has demonstrated that personalized trials and care with Mymee has enabled patients to:
- Improve their ability to work with their doctor to manage symptoms
- Achieve statistically significant improvements in ten health-related quality of life (HRQoL) domains such as fatigue, pain, anxiety and cognitive function
- Improve their feelings of hopelessness by an average of 75%
*Sources: 1. Peer-reviewed study of personalized trials in autoimmune population, Rheumatic & Musculoskeletal Open Journal, May 2023; 2. Symptoms-59 survey, weighted mean change (n=182 personalized trials); 3. A Self-Evidence-Driven Personalized Trial and Care Program Correlates the Exposome to Persistent Autoimmune Rheumatic Symptoms and Improves Health-Related Quality of Life; (n=163 personalized trials); poster, IMF conference, 2023.