Mymee is a pioneering digital care program that empowers those who suffer from autoimmune disease to reclaim their health. We take a highly personalized approach that uses proven technology to monitor triggers and symptoms. Plus, our program is supported by an elite set of coaches who help guide behaviors and empower patients to Master their Autoimmunity.
At our core, we believe that autoimmune diseases—and the warriors among us who suffer from them—have been underserved for far too long. Quite simply, today’s healthcare system was not designed to effectively serve the nuanced challenges of autoimmunity. Treatments often focus on suppressing symptoms instead of identifying causes. We’d rather understand why the body is attacking itself in the first place. We see the body as a machine, its environment as the triggers, and symptoms as signals.
To apply, send your resume to HR@mymee.com
Inside Sales Representative
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities with potential clients in targeted marketplace
- Assist in full sales cycle from deal prospecting to closing, including but not limited to scheduling calls, taking meeting minutes, proposal writing, agreement signing
- Work closely with Accounting team to make sure client payments are received on time
- Drive customer satisfaction by proactively assisting client onboarding and promptly address customer concerns
- Work closely with Marketing team, support marketing campaign, program, etc.
- Utilize CRM system to record sales activities and manage relationships
- Maintain an accurate and current sales forecast
- Compose and submit periodic sales reports to management
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience in related field for a healthcare company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and comfort working with a small sales team in a startup environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong in customer service management
- Ability to organize and carry out a number of duties simultaneously
As part of the Mymee Sales Team this role will:
- Develop and manage relationships and sales opportunities with self-insured employers.
- Work closely with Marketing and other team members to develop pursuit strategy to acquire new business
- Demonstrate an explicit understanding of Mymee’s value proposition, by identifying opportunities that are a fit for the Mymee solution and manage the sales pursuit process within those accounts.
- Achieve Quarterly/Annual Sales revenue targets
- Work with Marketing to build targeted Go To Market Programs
- Ability to identify and create needed sales support materials
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and/or digital therapeutics
- Demonstrated ability to identify and pursue business development opportunities, and run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Familiar with SFDC, ability to create and manage sales metrics and reports
- A track record of achievement to meet sales targets
- Experience with the benefits/wellness/HR departments of large and jumbo employers
- The discipline and motivation to work on your own and in a team environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree
Health Coach Investigator (Full Time)
The Mymee health coach investigator position is a unique opportunity to improve the overall health and lifestyle of autoimmune clients while striving for trigger identification and removal with engagement of Mymee's digital therapeutics platform. Under the supervision of an experienced clinical team including licensed naturopathic doctor, rheumatologist and functional medicine experts, the health coach investigator will have an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative New York based growth company.. Ideal candidates for this position will demonstrate a commitment to a functional medicine approach, including their own personal experience with autoimmune disease.
- Utilizes the Mymee method to improve baseline health and determine triggers that may be leading to clients’ symptoms.
- Conducts weekly and monthly sessions with a full calendar of Mymee clients.
- Monitors client tracking data via the Mymee coaching platform.
- Maintains timely and precise note-taking, personal recovery outcome measures, end of program summary reports and knowledge contribution in company allocated platforms.
- Participates in Mymee required training curriculum both in person and online, from time to time.
- Attends weekly meetings with the clinical team.
- Seeks input from peers and supervisors and communicates quickly when issues arise.
- Maintains a positive and client-centered working environment with both clients and Mymee team members.
- Education level/Certifications: Certified Health Coach
- At least 1 year of health coaching experience
- Knowledge of root-cause medicine
- Can demonstrate successful health behavior change and health coaching cases
- Excellent investigative questioning and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills; can foster trust and respect among clients and team members
- Adept with a variety of technology tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Body systems knowledge of root-cause medicine
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Passionate about working with autoimmune population
- Client-centered approach to solving problems
- Independent working style
- Eager to contribute to culture and knowledge in a startup environment