DTx is a renowned series of global conferences focused on integrating companies and people in the Digital Therapeutics realm so that they can share ideas, innovations, and make network connections in the industry. These conferences are usually held in person in countries all around the world throughout Europe, the United States, Asia, etc., but with COVID-19 affecting the ability to safely hold live events, DTx is going virtual with a series of webinars aimed at driving important industry discussions forward during these uncertain times.
Mette Dyhrberg, Founder and CEO of Mymee, will be participating in the inaugural webinar discussing the topic of “Digital Therapeutics in Covid-19-Impacted Healthcare” at 2PM on June 17th, 2020. Important members of the Digital Therapeutics industry such as Anand Iyer (Welldoc), Alex Walron (Pear), Eddie Martucci (Akili) and David Klein (Click Therapeutics) are also confirmed to participate in the webinar.
Some of the topics to be covered:
- How have your conversations about digital therapeutics changed since Covid-19 swept into our lives?
- What impact do you expect Covid-19 to have on the longer-term adoption of digital therapeutics?
- With the explosion of interest in telehealth, how can digital therapeutics fit into the new healthcare systems we are set to find ourselves in?
- Given the recent changes to healthcare systems, how have conversations with payers changed?
- How can the digital therapeutics industry work together to ensure that digital therapeutics deliver for patients with unmet medical needs?