Be a part of the solution
Mymee is the embodiment of everything we believe about people, health, and technology. Our mission is to transform lives and revolutionize how we scale root-cause medicine.
Want to join us?
View All open positions
Senior Software Engineer
Remote · Full-Time
We are looking for an Experienced Django engineer for Digital Health start-up, an experienced Django engineer to anchor our backend team and offer technical leadership as we grow and scale our platform. In this role you will help us set high standards for code quality, software design, engineering process, and overall software engineering discipline. We will also look to you to solve our most complex technical problems, make important architectural decisions, and help spearhead new initiatives. Our web application is built using python3/Django, PostgreSQL, and React.js, hosted on Heroku. Our mobile applications are built in React Native. Extensive Django experience is a hard requirement for this role as we need someone to enforce best practices and proper design with the framework. Additionally, you should have extensive experience with database programming, hosting, CI, and deployment automation.
- 10+ years full-stack software engineering experience
- 5+ years Django experience
- Experience with testing frameworks - TDD is not required, but high quality unit, integration and E2E test coverage is essential
- Significant experience with git, bash, and SQL
- Cloud platform experience - you don’t need to be a devops expert but you should know your way around at least one cloud platform (bonus points for terraform experience)
- Ability to mentor and train junior-to-mid-level developers
- Knowledgeable in best practices of operating and maintaining a web application
- Frontend and mobile experience a plus, particularly with React and React Native
- Remote, anywhere in the U.S.
- Bachelor degree