Be a part of the solution
Mymee is the embodiment of everything we believe about people, health, and technology. Our mission is to transform lives and revolutionize how we scale root-cause medicine.
Want to join us?
Lead Product Designer
- Lead UX and UI for projects across multiple workstreams.
- Set the stage and lead Junior designers that will support your work.
- Work in close partnership with the Product Manager on your team to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Design with engineering implementation and cross-platform consistency in mind.
- Execute UI from exploration/concept to final “pixel perfect” hand-off to dev.
- Attend agile ceremonies and collaborate closely with developers.
- Create detailed user flows, product maps, wireframes, etc., communicating UX clearly to relevant teams.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions, and work with UX Research to coordinate and run tests with end users.
- Think through all states, edge-cases, “unhappy paths” and path logic for engineering teams to build out.
- Quickly iterate and offer versions based on design critique from peers or from learnings found in user testing or feature response.
- Work in alignment to Mymee’s brand evolving guidelines system and ensure your work is visually consistent within Mymee’s cross-platform UI, while continually working to enhance and expand the system.
- QA developed software for accuracy, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions until product launch.
- Work with Marketing team members to develop landing pages and interactive surveys.
- 8-10+ years experience in a senior Individual Contributor role.
- At least 2 years of experience managing multiple product designers.
- An engaging storyteller - Excellent written/verbal communication.
- Exceptional interaction and visual design skills.
- Deep understanding of product analytics and metrics.
- Experience in design thinking methodologies to lead teams toward customer centered outcomes.
- Strong technical understanding of development practices
- Demonstrated portfolio of shipping amazing customer experiences that have made a significant impact on business and customer metrics.
- Figma for Design and Prototyping
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign
- Active participation in Slack
- Experience with Jira & Trello
Personal / Collaboration Characteristics
- Passionate about helping others. Clients, teammates and stakeholders
- Experience building products in a remote or distributed team environment.
- Deep organization and execution capabilities, especially in areas of influence and collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups.
- You give and receive feedback well, and support and improve the work of your colleagues.
- Passionate about working with the autoimmune population or medical fields.
- Self organized / Independent working style.
- Eager to contribute to culture and knowledge in a startup environment.
- Experience with UX copywriting
- Understanding of how to select images for advertising purposes