Be a part of the solution
Mymee is the embodiment of everything we believe about people, health, and technology. Our mission is to transform lives and revolutionize how we scale root-cause medicine.
Want to join us?
View All open positions
Remote · Full-Time
The Mymee health coach investigator position is a unique opportunity to improve the overall health and lifestyle of autoimmune clients while striving for trigger identification and removal with engagement of Mymee's digital therapeutics platform. Under the supervision of an experienced clinical team including licensed naturopathic doctor, rheumatologist and functional medicine experts, the health coach investigator will have an exciting opportunity to work in an innovative New York based growth company.. Ideal candidates for this position will demonstrate a commitment to a functional medicine approach, including their own personal experience with autoimmune disease.
- Utilizes the Mymee method to improve baseline health and determine triggers that may be leading to clients’ symptoms.
- Conducts weekly and monthly sessions with a full calendar of Mymee clients.
- Monitors client tracking data via the Mymee coaching platform.
- Maintains timely and precise note-taking, personal recovery outcome measures, end of program summary reports and knowledge contribution in company allocated platforms.
- Participates in Mymee required training curriculum both in person and online, from time to time.
- Attends weekly meetings with the clinical team.
- Seeks input from peers and supervisors and communicates quickly when issues arise.
- Maintains a positive and client-centered working environment with both clients and Mymee team members.
- Education level/Certifications: Certified Health Coach
- At least 1 year of health coaching experience
- Knowledge of root-cause medicine
- Can demonstrate successful health behavior change and health coaching cases
- Excellent investigative questioning and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills; can foster trust and respect among clients and team members
- Adept with a variety of technology tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Body systems knowledge of root-cause medicine
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Passionate about working with autoimmune population
- Client-centered approach to solving problems
- Independent working style
- Eager to contribute to culture and knowledge in a startup environment